- (2008-2009): Total Quality Management for Healthcare Reform Diploma, American University in Cairo (AUC). Graduation grade: Excellent.
- Managing information in Healthcare.
- Basic six sigma breakthrough improvement process.
- People management.
- Improving organizational performance.
- Planning for top quality.
- Quality/Environmental Management systems Standards.
- Prepared and applied 2 projects:
→ A Six Sigma Project: improving the quality of care delivered in hemodialysis unit in Alexandria Main University Hospital.
→ A Quality Planning Project: Planning for a Hemodialysis Unit in Alexandria Main University Hospital.
- (2009- 2010): Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ).
- Which recognizes professional and academic achievement by individuals in the field of healthcare quality management.
- The CPHQ program is fully accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies of the National Organization for Competency Assurance in Washington, D.C.
- It is the only international voluntary certification program in the field of healthcare quality management to achieve this accreditation.
- (2009-2012): Master in Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University. (Graduation grade: Excellent)
- Thesis on Quality of care assessment and adherence to the international guidelines for patients attending Heamodialysis unit of Alexandria Main University Hospital.
- (2011-2012): Nutrition and Health Coaching Certificate, INSTITUTE of INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION,USA.
- (2013): Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
·(2016): Certification Board for Professionals in Patient Safety (CBPPS)
This professional certification program
- Establishes core standards for the field of patient safety, benchmarks requirements necessary for health care professionals, and sets an expected proficiency level.
- Gives those working in patient safety a means to demonstrate their proficiency and skill in the discipline.
- Provides a way for employers to validate a potential candidate’s patient safety knowledge and skill base, critical competencies for today’s health care environment.
- (2019) Ph.D in Nutrition High Institute of Public Health, Alexandria University.
- Thesis on impact of Dietary Counseling on Control of Hyperphosphatemia among Egyptian Hemodialysis Patients.